- Alternative Education
- Collective Bargaining
- Physical Fitness and Nutrition
- Possible Mayoral Takeover of Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) Governance
- Names, Nicknames, Logos and Mascots
- Electronic Devices
- Assembly Bill 278
WASB request for an Amendment (.pdf) (89.94 KB) allows electronic waste collected from Wisconsin's K-12 schools to be counted toward manufacturers' recycling obligations.
- Senate Bill 107
WASB Memo (.pdf) (114.47 KB) supports an amendment that will benefit local schools and taxpayers with disposing of electronic waste cheaply, effectively and ethically.
- WASB Amendment.pdf (84.11 KB) requests allowing electronic waste collected from Wisconsin's K-12 schools to be counted toward manufacturers' recycling obligations.
- School Choice
- School Closings
- Seclusion and Restraint
- Sign Language Interpreters
- State Superintendent Authority
- Teacher Evaluations
- Memo (121.99 KB) to the Joint Finance Committee opposing the 2009-11 state budget proposal which would require the State Patrol to charge fees for school bus inspection.
- Wisconsin Youth Options Program
122 West Washington Avenue | Suite 400 | Madison, Wisconsin 53703-2761 | Phone: 608-257-2622
| Fax: 608-257-8386 | Email: email@example.com