Wisconsin School News – Advertising
Wisconsin School News has been a trusted source of information for Wisconsin school leaders for more than 70 years. Our readership includes school board members, superintendents, school business officials, and other public education stakeholders. Wisconsin School News is read by public school leaders with purchasing and decision-making power. Advertising in our flagship publication is a great way to connect with school leaders across the state.
- Circulation – 4,500
- 100 Percent Membership – All of Wisconsin’s public school districts receive Wisconsin School News
- 2,800+ school board members
- 420+ superintendents
- 300+ school business officials
The 36-page magazine, published 10 times a year in an 8” x 10.5” format, can provide your business with effective and economical coverage of the state’s elementary and secondary public school markets.
Reserve Your Ad Space Today!
2021 Editorial Calendar
January/February – Teachers of the Year/Food Insecurity
March – State Education Convention Wrap-Up
April – New Board Members
May – Governance
June/July – Curriculum
August – Student Achievement
September – Social Emotional Learning
October – Green & Healthy Schools
November – State Education Convention Preview
December – WASB Business Honor Roll
Ad Rates and Sizes
|Full Page – Inside Front Cover||
**WASB Service Associates receive a 10 percent discount on advertising. All rates are net.
Mac or Windows accepted:
- Adobe Acrobat PDF/X-1a (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop (jpegs must be 300 dpi)
- Graphics for color ads must be 300 dpi in CMYK mode (not RGB)
- Graphics for black and white ads must be 300 dpi in grayscale mode (not RGB or CMYK)
- Trim size: 8″ x 10.5″
Full page ads, please note:
Full page bleed (trim size) 8″ x 10.5″. Must add 1/8″ bleed – 8.25″ x 10.75″. Please allow 0.25″ safe zone, keep logos and text within 7.5″ x 10″.