Membership in the WASB Service Associates program is another way for companies to reach the people who make the purchasing decisions for their school districts.
What are the Benefits?
- Promotion of your company’s name and services via a listing with other Service Associates in the Wisconsin School News and on the WASB website.
- 10 percent discount on advertising in Wisconsin School News, the WASB website, and the WASB electronic newsletter (eConnection).
- Access to WASB members through three mailings or emailings a year to your targeted audience. You provide the materials and pay the postage, plus a small handling fee, and our staff handles the mailing. There is a flat fee for emailings.
- Two free copies of the Wisconsin School News each month.
- An invitation to submit a proposal for a break-out session during the WASB-WASDA-WASBO State Education Convention if your company is also an exhibitor.
- Recognition at the State Education Convention as a Service Associate if you are an exhibitor.
- Opportunity to participate in the Service Associate Q&A – a column in Wisconsin School News that helps familiarize your organization with WASB members.
- Twitter connection – Let us know if your organization has a Twitter account and the WASB will “follow” your account for increased exposure to our memberships.
- Opportunity to submit an industry-related article for the Wisconsin School News.
Who is Eligible?
Companies and individuals who have been engaged in selling products or services in Wisconsin for at least 12 months and who can provide written recommendation from three Wisconsin school districts are eligible for membership. Applicants must be approved by the WASB Board of Directors, which reserves the right to use its discretion in granting affiliation. The program runs on a July 1-June 30 cycle with an annual fee of $1,400 (2019-20, subject to change).