Membership in the WASB Service Associates program is another way for companies to reach the people who make the purchasing decisions for their school districts.
What are the Benefits
? Promotionof your company’s name and services via a listing with other Service Associates in the Wisconsin School News, on the WASB website, and on the WASB mobile app.
- 10 percent discount on advertising in Wisconsin School News, the WASB website, and the WASB electronic newsletter (
- Access to WASB members through three mailings or
emailingsa year to your targeted audience. You provide the materials and pay the postage, plus a small handling fee, and our staff handles the mailing. There is a flat fee for emailings.
- Two free copies of the Wisconsin School News each month.
- An invitation to submit a proposal for a break-out session during the WASB-WASDA-WASBO State Education Convention if your company is also an exhibitor.
- Recognition at the State Education Convention as a Service Associate if you are an exhibitor.
- Opportunity to participate in the Service Associate Q&A – a column in Wisconsin School News that helps familiarize your organization with WASB members. A different Service Associate is highlighted in each issue on a multi-year cycle.
- Twitter connection – Let us know if your organization has a Twitter account and the WASB will “follow” your account for increased exposure to our memberships.
- Opportunity to submit an industry-related article for the Wisconsin School News.
Who is Eligible