Insurance Plan Resources
The Wisconsin Association of School Boards Insurance Plan Endorsed Insurance Agency (EIA) Program was introduced in January 2013. The EIA Program was developed to inform WASB members about insurance agencies which have a proven track record of knowledge about and experience with school districts’ and CESAs’ property and casualty and/or employee benefits insurance portfolios. Selected insurance resources are linked below.
- Complimentary, Recorded WASB Webinars and Online Workshops
- Guidance on Child Care and Health Care (October 2020)
- Employee Benefits Guidance on the Reopening of Schools (October 2020)
- Perspectives from WASB Insurance Plan Members (2 parts) (July 2020)
- Consultant Interview Questions